Heritage Without Borders works with partners who have an interest in developing long-term heritage solutions.
We work with non-governmental and governmental organisations that can demonstrate the will to build capacity in conservation and heritage but lack the resources to do so. Our criteria for selecting partners is below.
Our partners must:
- demonstrate a strong interest in conserving and improving access to their heritage even if they do not have the expertise to carry it out
- show that they cannot find individuals to hire locally with relevant expertise or that they do not have the funds to do so
- value the role of education and training in building sustainable solutions for heritage needs
- be willing to engage with volunteers and take advice on finding solutions to heritage issues
- strive to make collections (tangible and intangible) accessible to public
- not be engaged in the looting of archaeological material or in the antiquities trade
- have a willingness to contribute and assist with proposed projects; and
- be willing and able to provide heritage professionals with experience of working on site.
Please contact HWB via email if you are a potential partner or have a project idea that you would like to discuss further.